This website collects and uses certain information about its visitors in support of the products and services it offers and as a way of allowing it to function more efficiently. We also gather information in order to understand how visitors use this website and to present relevant, topical and timely information to these users.
In some cases, we may collect the following types of information:
- Your name
- Certain website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Your contact information, which may include your email address
- Your demographic information, for example your postcode, age, preferences and interests
How Data Is Used
The data we collect from those who visit our website is important in helping us to understand what you are looking for when you use our website. This allows us to provide you with improved products and services.
We reserve the right to use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To make contact with you in response to a specific treatment enquiry
- To tailor the website to you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, treatment offers and other things we think might be relevant to you (you must subscribe to our newsletter in order for this to happen)
We promise to always keep your information secure. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. Dr Anjali Mahto’s website follows strict procedures to ensure we use all personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Links From Our Site
This website may sometimes feature links to other websites and online content. It should be noted that we have no control of websites outside of our own domain, although we do explicitly forbid other websites from externally linking to us without first obtaining our permission in writing. If you do share your information with a form on a website to which we link, we do not accept responsibility for the protection and privacy of this information.
Please remember to remain vigilant and to exercise caution when submitting data to other websites. Ensure that you read the website’s data protection and privacy policies in full before parting with any of your personal information.